Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Place Chicago/River North
66 West Illinois Street
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60654,
Tel: +1 312 755 1600 , Fax: +1 312 755 1601
Staying at a downtown Chicago hotel with parking has its perks. Since our hotel’s near Union Station and the Red Line, you can explore all the downtown Chicago attractions while your own car is safely tucked away. See everything the area has to offer right outside our River North hotel near Michigan Avenue, Navy Pier and top dining hot spots. Hyatt Place Chicago/River North is easily accessible from the surrounding area as well as O’Hare International and Chicago Midway International Airports.
Our Chicago hotel offers self-parking with unlimited in/out privileges for $49 per night at Greenway Parking Garage (60 W Kinzie Street, 2 blocks south of the hotel). Prices are subject to change.
Valet parking is also available for $62 per night, inclusive of tax, with unlimited in/out privileges. Prices are subject to change.
- Chicago Union Train Station (Amtrak): 1 mile
- Chicago Bus Station (Greyhound): 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW): 12 miles
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD): 17 miles
Public Transit Centers:
- Grand Red Line Station (Chicago "L" train): 2 blocks » Access to Wrigley Field, The Loop, DePaul University Lincoln Park Campus, Shopping at North & Clybourn
- Merchandise Mart Brown & Purple Line Station (Chicago "L" train): 4 blocks » Access to Old Town, Second City and Ravenswood
- Millennium Train Station (METRA Commuter Rail): 1 mile » Access to Chicago suburbs and University of Notre Dame