Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Place Chicago/River North
66 West Illinois Street
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60654,
Tel: +1 312 755 1600 , Fax: +1 312 755 1601
Staying at a downtown Chicago hotel with parking has it's perks. Use our self or valet parking options and rest easy knowing your car is safely tucked away during your stay. Then make sure to explore all the downtown attractions right outside our River North hotel near Michigan Ave, Navy Pier and top dining hot spots. Hyatt Place Downtown Chicago is easily accessible from the surrounding area as well as O’Hare International and Midway Airport.
- Self-parking with unlimited in/out privileges $49 per night at Greenway Parking Garage (60 W. Kinzie St, 2 blocks South of the hotel) Prices subject to change.
- Valet parking $62 per night inclusive of tax with unlimited in/out privileges Prices subject to change.
- O'Hare International Airport: 17 miles
- Midway International Airport: 12 miles
- Chicago Bus Station (Greyhound): 2 miles
- Chicago Union Train Station (Amtrak): 1 mile
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- Grand Red Line Station (Chicago "L" train): 2 blocks >> Access to Wrigley Field, The Loop, DePaul University Lincoln Park Campus, Shopping at North & Clybourn
- Merchandise Mart Brown & Purple Line Station (Chicago "L" train): 4 blocks >> Access to Old Town, Second City, Ravenswood
- Millennium Train Station (METRA Commuter Rail): 1 mile >> Access to Chicago suburbs, University of Notre Dame