St. Patrick's Day Parade
Chicago River Dye - A Long Standing Chicago Tradition
See the Chicago River turn green this St. Patrick's Day then make your way over to Buckingham Fountain in Grant Park to watch the annual St. Patrick's Day Parade!
The Chicago River Dye & Parade Take Place Saturday, March 11th, 2017
- 9:30am: Dyeing of Chicago River at Michigan Ave and Wacker Drive
- 12pm: St. Patrick's Day Parade through Grant Park.
You could also celebrate in Chicago on Friday, March 17th at any of the city's many Irish Pubs who always have festivities. Some neighborhood favorites include:
- Fado's Irish Pub at 100 W. Grand Ave
- The Kerryman at 661 N. Clark St.
- O'Callaghan's at 29 W. Hubbard St.
- Pepper Canister at 509 N. Wells St.
- Shamrock Club at 210 Kinzie St.
- O'Leary's Public House at 541 N. Wells St.
- Free Self-Parking ($49/day value)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Breakfast Daily