Hyatt Place Chicago/River North
66 West Illinois Street
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60654
Tel: +1 312 755 1600
The Best Hotel in Chicago's River North Neighborhood
Located in the heart of Chicago's trendy River North neighborhood, Hyatt Place Chicago/River North's newly renovated and reimagined lobby is the place to start a day of exploring or a night out on the town. Our LEED-Certified hotel is just steps from the city's best restaurants and nightlife, world-renowned shopping on Michigan Avenue, and the art gallery district. Chicago's hottest new restaurant, Ema, is located just off the lobby.
What You'll Love:
- Free Breakfast: Get your fill at our free a.m. Kitchen Skillet™
- Free WiFi: Easy complimentary WiFi
- Ema: Dine on Mediterranean small plates by celebrity chef CJ Jacobson just off our lobby in Ema
- Easy Valet Parking: Hassle-free parking right from our front doors
- Ideal River North Location: Centrally located for easy access to Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Magnificent Mile, the theater district, museums, Wrigley Field, and Chicago's best dining & nightlife.
- Roomy Rooms: Stretch out with separate sleeping and living areas including our Cozy Corner sectional with sofa-sleeper.
Stay connected with Hyatt Place Chicago/River North for the latest Chicago happenings and exclusive offers for our followers.
Check out the video review of our hotel by blogger, EverythingMom.
Magnificent Mile Lights Festival
Enjoy live music, shopping and the annual Tree-Lighting Parade featuring Mickey & Minnie Mouse in the nation's largest evening holiday celebration.
Head to Daley Plaza in the Loop and experience the Christkindlmarket Chicago, a holiday tradition, offering German crafts, food, drinks and entertainment.
Randolph Street Market Festival
Enjoy over 8 acres of shopping, eating, drinking, live music and entertainment at the famous Randolph Street Market Festival.